The Definitive Oblivion Mod List V1
People keep asking me for my Oblivion Mod List, to say this loadout has issues is an understatement, but you asked for it, and here it is. This is the loadout I use in Oblivion on Live-Streams.
(Install directly into the Oblivion Directory, NOT Data Files)
- Oblivion Script Extender
- 4GB Patch (Use this to PATCH the main Oblivion.exe)
- ENB for Oblivion (Required for Enboost)
- ENBoost Config for Oblivion ENB (Makes the game run better than if you didn't have ENB, also helps prevent crashes)
(Install into DATA Files)
- Oblivion Shutter Remover
- Unofficial Oblivion Patch
- Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch
- Unofficial DLC Patches
- Better UI
- Better Cities (MUST HAVE)
- Unique Landscapes
- ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts
- Kvatch Rebuilt
- Mannimarco Revisited
- Mannimarco Resurrection - Light and Dark
- Unique Landscapes Patches (Install the Better Cities, ImpeREAL, Mannimarco Resurrection, & Kvatch Rebuilt Patches)
- Alternate Beginnings (has two plugins, one will crash without Kvatch Rebuilt).
- Realtime Shadows
- Blockhead (Requires Oblivion Script Extender)
- Character Overhaul V2 (Requires Blockhead)
- Elven Map Redux
- Elven Map Shivering Isles
- Animated Window Lighting System (Install AFTER Better Cities)
OPTIONAL (Not Recommended at this time):
--For BEST Graphics use Oblivion Reloaded - Depending on your system specs, you may have stability issues, framerate issues, and more. Try to use with a MINIMUM load order.
OVERHAUL MOD PACK (FCOM):
INSTALL THESE IN THE ORDER THEY ARE LISTED, WHEN ASKED: YES - OVERWRITE FILES AS PROMPTED:
THE POSSIBILITY FOR USER-ERROR DURING AN FCOM INSTALLATION IS SUPER-HIGH AND YOU MAY NEED TO REMOVE ALL MODS AND START OVER IF SOMETHING DOESN'T WORK RIGHT.
After all mods are installed, run Wyre Bash.
Locate "Bashed Patch" on the Modlist, right click on it.
Select "Rebuild Patch" from the popup window.
DO NOT change any of the of the options, just confirm, confirm, confirm until the patch builds.
Once the patch is complete Activate it.
Exit Wyre Bash
Sort Load Order
Issues? Yeah. I get those a lot.
This is NOT a perfect loadout, and it is NOT suitable for all PCs. That said, I had to pick only one mod in this entire list, I'd pick Better Cities.
Getting Crashes? Yeah.