And so the voting is in, Dragon Age: Inquisition beat out Shadowrun: Returns AND The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for voting viewers. I've never played Inqusition before, so it'll be a first impressions LP... but you know me. I never just play the game. IT'S TIME TO MOD IT!
Required ToolsMod Manager/Mod Maker - http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/693/
- Install that into your Dragon Age Directory, and it'll create a new sub-directory called TOOLS. Inside you'll find the Mod Manager.
- Create a new folder inside the Mod Manager Folder called Mods.
- Use the Mod Manager to locate both your Inquisition EXE file AND that new Mods folder you created.
- Extract mods into the mods folder.
- Re-Run Mod Manager to merge them into the game.
- Hair Back Twisted in Curls (Cosmetic) - http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/953/
- Inventory limit increased to 5000 - http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/727/
- More Loot Drops (Moderate Version) - http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/371/
- Ardent Blossom Misc Store - http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/814/