FULLY INSTALL THIS
BEFORE You try to install ANYTHING else on your Oblivion installation. Failure to do this may result in having to reinstall Oblivion.
- Danwood's Fcom Superpack: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/elder-scrolls-games/oblivion/2460 (note that Danwood's distribution to did NOT ask permission from the mod authors, that said, he did CREDIT them. Also several of these mods no longer exist on the internet, and the procedure to attain Fcom legitimacy is far too convoluted for a new player. This is the morally ambiguous, but BEST option.)
- The Superpack includes:
- The Oblivion Script Extender
- The Unofficial Patches for Oblivion, Shivering Isles, and the DLCs.
- Fcom: Convergence
- Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul
- Fransceso's Leveled Creatures
- Oblivion WarCry
- Bob's Armory
- Loth's Blunt Weapons for NPC's
- Martigen's Monster Mod
- WaterLife Update
- Medieval Oblivion Equipment Balance System
- Symphony of Violence
- many more.
- It also includes Patches that allow all of these mods that wouldn't normally work together to work together. The user normally had to generate these patches themselves through a process that would befuddle the average new player.
Any plugins that are in this package that start disabled, KEEP THEM DISABLED. They are already active inside merged patches but their data files are required.
- Crime has Witness: www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22894/
- Crime has Witness (patch): www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33682/
- Keychain: www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/3409/
- Keychain (Shivering Isles fixes): www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/10085/
- Put it in it's Place: www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19847
DO NOT Update Oblivion Script Extender or any of the mods in this package.